Honey Roasted Carrots with Greek Yogurt
- 8 carrots, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp thyme leaves
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp honey
- Kosher salt + freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Microgreens for garnish
- Flaky sea salt + extra-virgin olive oil to finish
- Bumble & Butter Rosemary Granola
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Toss halved carrots in olive oil, honey, poppy seeds, cumin, thyme, freshly ground black pepper, and salt. Spread out into an even layer on a baking sheet, then roast for about 40 minutes or until soft and caramelized.
In a bowl, mix yogurt, squeezed lemon juice, olive oil, and minced garlic. Season with salt and pepper as needed.
To serve, spread a good amount of yogurt on a plate. Top with roasted carrots, rosemary granola, microgreens, flaky salt, and a drizzle of high-quality olive oil.