Strawberry Gazpacho with Burrata, Mint & Cheddar Granola
Absolutely refreshing and just screams summer - this recipe is one of my favorites.
For the gazpacho:
- 5 cups quartered strawberries
- 3/4 cup diced cucumber
- 1.5 cups diced red bell pepper
- 1 tsp thyme leaves
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp tomato juice
- 1/2 tbsp gochujang or tabasco
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- Salt + freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Quality, extra-virgin olive oil
- Orange mint leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Freeze-dried strawberries
- bumble & butter Sharp Cheddar Granola
In a bowl, toss all the ingredients for the gazpacho in a bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and let marinate at room temperature for an hour.
Puree the ingredients in a blender on high speed until very smooth. Taste and season with more salt or vinegar if necessary. Chill in the refrigerator until cold.
Serve in chilled bowls, garnishing with extra-virgin olive oil, orange mint leaves, freshly ground black pepper, freeze-dried strawberries, and our sharp cheddar granola.